Our passion is manufacturing, it is what we
are good at. We thrive on taking peoples concepts and ideas and manufacturing
them to a finished product.
We like to work closely with our clients, leading
them through the products development stage, taking on board their
ideas and listening to their feedback to discover what will work best
for them. We supply samples and working models to try and give a true
representation of how the finished piece will look and function before we take
It to production.
We have over 10,000 sqft of workshop space in which
we house a large variety of modern wood working machinery. Combining this with
a blend of traditional working methods allows us the freedom to push our
clients imagination and our craftsmanship to the limits, resulting in
a collection of truly decadent furniture and fitted cabinetry.
Using the latest 3D modelling and visualisation
software allows us to create and explore exactly how each piece of
furniture/fitted cabinetry will not only look but also function in its desired
This enables our clients to have the security to
check the scale, proportion and finish of the furniture before a single
piece of timber has been cut. Or give them the opportunity to visually compare
details and make an informed decision.
By adding in working components and appliances we
can ensure each piece will function exactly how it is intended and expedite the
We do supply a CAD only service. So if it is just
the drawings or model imagery you are looking for we are happy to supply you
with a free hourly rate quotation based on the information supplied.
A Project Manager will be assigned to any large
Each Project Manager will be responsible for
supplying each client with a single point of contact throughout the duration of
They will be responsible for:
- Site surveys and check measures
- Liaising with site contractors and additional trades
- Overseeing the design & development, insuring information is processed and considered for the approved pieces
- Supplying progress reports and scheduling details to clients and contractors
- Arranging delivery and installation
- Quality control and product aftercare
To the tradesmen in the industry we can offer
you the use of our facilities.
Below is a list of the machinery and services we have available. So if you need some veneered panels processed or you have a copy run of components you require machined on a CNC we can supply you these services to make your own projects easier to manage.
- Real wood Veneers (including pre-dyed)and reconstituted veneers
- Two Platen hot Oil Daylight Veneer Press
- Bag Press
- Drum sander
- 2.5 Axis CNC
- CNC Dovetailer
- Panel, Cross Cut & Band Saws
- Four way Plainer
- Spindle Moulder
- Spray Booth for use of PU, Pre-Cat and AC lacquers
- French polishing
- 3D CAD Modeling / 2D Production Drawings using Solidworks
- 3D & VR Visualizations
LETS BEGIN >>